New England GiveCamp could not exist without the generous support of its sponsors. It’s only through financial donations and donations-in-kind that we can cover the venue, security, and food and drink costs for an event that draws nearly 150 people for 48 straight hours.
We estimate that it costs about $75 to support each attendee of GiveCamp for the duration of the event, and to simplify the sponsorship process this year, we are providing three sponsorship levels:
Gold – $1000
Silver – $500
Bronze – $250
As a sponsor, you’ll receive the following
- logo placement on t-shirt (sizing and location commensurate with sponsorship level and assuming vector logo is received by April 1st),
- logo placement on the GiveCamp home page,
- acknowledgment via social media (Twitter and Facebook),
- inclusion on sponsorship banner at the event,
- opportunity to include hand-outs, informational brochures, etc. in our attendee “SWAG” bags,
- the chance to have your brand associated with an incredible spirit of giving in the presence of around 120 of the area’s brightest and most self-motivated technical professionals, and, of course,
- our undying gratitude
To pursue or discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at NEGiveCamp@hotmail.com.