New England GiveCamp could not exist without the generous support of its sponsors. It’s only through financial donations and donations-in-kind that we can cover the venue, security, and food and drink costs for an event that has drawn nearly 150 people for a 48-hour-straight hackathon.
We estimate that it costs about $75 to support each attendee of GiveCamp for the duration of the event, but to simplify the sponsorship process, we are offering three sponsorship levels:
Gold – $1000
Silver – $500
Bronze – $250
As a sponsor, you’ll receive the following
- logo placement on t-shirt
- logo placement on the GiveCamp home page,
- acknowledgment via social media (Twitter and Facebook),
- inclusion on sponsorship banner at the event,
- opportunity to include hand-outs, informational brochures, etc. in our attendee “SWAG” bags,
- the chance to have your brand associated with an incredible spirit of giving in the presence of around 100 of the area’s brightest and most self-motivated technical professionals, and, of course,
- our undying gratitude
To pursue or discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at NEGiveCamp@hotmail.com.